Here we are sharing a step by step guide to install CloudFone Excite Prime Official Firmware (Flash File). Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about CloudFone Excite Prime Stock ROMs down if you want you can read it from down. The firmware file name is CloudFone_Excite_Prime_MT6592_08122016_5.1.zip. The firmware is based on Android 5.1 Lollipop Os and around 758 MB in size. The firmware is for MediaTek MT6592 powered devices.
People who brick their devices, need the stock firmware to get their devices fixed. In some cases, users just want to go back to the stock ROM as the custom ROM feels laggy and unstable. No matter what is the case, having the stock firmware is always a good thing.
Install Official Stock ROM On CloudFone Excite Prime (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
CloudFone Excite Prime Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: CloudFone Excite Prime
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download CloudFone Excite Prime Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool
- Download Stock ROM For CloudFone Excite Prime (File Uploader: Firmwarefiles)
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On CloudFone Excite Prime
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.