The official Mobicel Trip Stock Firmware / Flash File is now available for download. We are sharing a step by step guide to install Mobicel Trip Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Mobicel Trip Stock ROMs down if you want you can read it from down. The firmware file name is Mobicel_Trip_MT6580_V03_20160923_6.0.zip. The firmware is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and around 718 MB in size. The firmware is for MediaTek MT6580 powered devices.
No matter how thoroughly you follow any rooting guide, there is always a risk of bricking the device. In those cases, having the stock ROM will help you. You can just flash the stock firmware back on the device to unbrick it. The stock ROMs are really stable as they are crafted for a specific device so the support is great. These files can be flashed using various flashing tools like SP Flash tool easily.
Install Official Stock ROM On Mobicel Trip (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Mobicel Trip Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Mobicel Trip
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Mobicel Trip Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Mobicel Trip
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.