If you are an Android device owner, you may have heard about ROM. There are two types of ROMs available for Android 1) Stock ROM and 2) Custom ROM. The Stock ROM is the firmware which comes pre-installed with the device and the Custom ROMs are modified firmwares which are developed by third-party developers to enhance the features and user experience. The stock ROMs are really stable as they are crafted for a specific device so the support is great. These files can be flashed using various flashing tools like SP Flash tool easily.
Like all Android device, Okapia Signature Pro comes with a stock firmware which is specifically built for the device. Manufacturers try to add many features to the stock firmware to provide users with great performance and user experience. The Stock Firmware is the safest and most stable ROM for the device as the Stock ROM gets updated regularly from the manufacturer which ensures security and better performance.
Here we are sharing a step by step guide to install Okapia Signature Pro Official Firmware (Flash File). Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Okapia Signature Pro Stock ROMs down if you want you can read it from down. The firmware file name is Okapia_Signature_Pro_6.0_MT6580_20170420.zip. The firmware is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow Os and around 1.18 GB in size. The firmware is for MediaTek MT6572 powered devices.
Install Official Stock ROM On Okapia Signature Pro (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Okapia Signature Pro Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Okapia Signature Pro
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Okapia Signature Pro Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool
- Download Stock ROM For Okapia Signature Pro (File Uploader: Firmwarefiles)
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Okapia Signature Pro
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.