How To Install Official Stock ROM On CityCall Life Pro 7 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop): Now you can download and install the CityCall Life Pro 7 Lite’s stock ROM.CityCall Life Pro 7 Stock ROM is now available for downloading and installing. Stock ROMs are basically the android system firmware created officially by the company for their smartphone and comes pre-installed.
Stock ROMs are always the best ROM for the smartphone as it’s built with perfection by keeping in mind all the smartphone’s specifications by the company officially. If users somehow brick their devices by installing any malicious firmware or infected custom ROMs, then they need Stock Firmware/ROM to fix that.If you are facing similar issues then this article can be helpful for you because we have brought the Stock ROM for CityCall Life Pro 7 with which you can return back to your phone’s official system software.
The CityCall Life Pro 7 comes with a large 5.5 inch FULL HD Display with a resolution of 720p.It is powered by an MTK6737M | 64bit 1.3 GHz Quad Core Processor coupled with 1 GB of RAM.It also has 16 GB of onboard storage which can be expanded up to 64GB via MicroSD card.It has 13 MP rear and 5 MP front camera for selfies.It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box and houses a 2600 mAh battery.Now follow the guide to Download and Install Official Stock ROM For CityCall Life Pro 7 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
This guide has been arranged step by step for the ease to follow but don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s importance in this guide, if you didn’t follow the guide correctly you can end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about CityCall Life Pro 7 Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
Install Official Stock ROM On CityCall Life Pro 7 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an android device.You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware.If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that.You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed with phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of CityCall Life Pro 7’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your CityCall Life Pro 7.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade CityCall Life Pro 7.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on CityCall Life Pro 7.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left” class=”Bold”]Related Posts[/su_heading]
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help about any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Steps To download and Install Official Stock ROM On CityCall Life Pro 7
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them onto your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be upgraded to Android Nougat
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/flash-mediatek-stock-roms-sp-flash-tool-mtk-android-smartphones/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#aaf4a7″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How to Flash MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool [/su_button]