The stock firmware file of Vivo Y83 Pro is now made available for download. Here we are also sharing a step by step guide to flash the firmware on your device. We have collected more information about Vivo Y83 Pro Stock ROMs down if you want you can read it from down. The firmware file name is PD1803F_EX_A_1.18.1-update-full_1546912994. The firmware is around 2.2 GB in size. The firmware is based on Android 8.1 Oreo Os. The firmware is for MediaTek powered variant.
Vivo Y83 Pro was launched in September 2018. It features a large 6.22-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1520 pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) which is an octa-core processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of ROM with an expandable option up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Vivo Y83 Pro sports dual rear camera (a 16-megapixel (f/1.8) + 2 MP f/2.4 depth sensor) and an 8-megapixel (f/2.2) front camera. The Vivo Y83 Pro runs Android 8.1 Oreo at the top of Vivo’s Funtouch 4 out of the box and houses a Non-removable Li-Ion 3260 mAh battery.
Install Official Stock ROM On Vivo Y83 Pro (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
The installation process is quite easy just you have to download the required things from the download section. For installing this stock ROM you have to take the help of SP Flash tool software. If you already knew the process of installing then you don’t need to take the help of installation part or if you don’t know the process then you can take the help of the installation part.
This guide has been arranged step by step for the ease to follow but doesn’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s importance in this guide if you didn’t follow the guide correctly you can end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about the device’s Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Vivo Y83 Pro Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vivo Y83 Pro
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Vivo Y83 Pro Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Vivo Y83 Pro
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.