Here we are sharing a step by step guide to install Winds Tab Joy 8 Official Firmware (Flash File). Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Winds Tab Joy 8 Stock ROMs down if you want you can read it from down. The firmware file name is Winds_Tab_Joy_8_MT6580_20170603_6.0.zip. The firmware is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow Os and around 961 MB in size. The firmware is for MediaTek MT6580 powered devices.
All device comes with a specific firmware or ROM, this is called Stock ROM. These are based on Android source code but modified by the manufacturers to give some extra features to its customers. These ROMs are very stable as they are made the company for their devices. Sometimes users brick their devices in the process of rooting and the only way to fix that is flashing back the stock firmware. The other reason is to fix a sluggish or laggy device. With time android devices slow down and by flashing the stock firmware can fix the problem.
Install Official Stock ROM On Winds Tab Joy 8 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Winds Tab Joy 8 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Winds Tab Joy 8
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Winds Tab Joy 8 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Winds Tab Joy 8
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.