If you want to Install Latest Android 10 Stock ROM on Umidigi F2 (Firmware File), then we have got you covered here as the stock flash file is now made available. It is compatible with a MediaTek MT6771T SoCpowered variant of the device. The firmware file name is UMIDIGI_F2_V1.0_20191221.V3.06.rar. The firmware is from the needrom server. The firmware is based on Android 10 Mobile Os. The Firmware file is around 1.06 GB in size so make sure to be connected to a Wifi while downloading the file.
With time Custom ROMs do make the device slow as they are not optimized properly. Some times users experience various bugs while using a Custom ROM. And the biggest issue is bricking the device. While the installation process of Custom ROM is fairly simple but there is a huge chance of doing something wrong and bricking the device. In that case, only installing or flashing back the Stock Firmware can fix the device.
There are reasons why users need to flash the Stock Firmware or ROM on their device. With time users end up downloading hundreds and hundreds of apps which makes the device slow and if they user downloads any wrong app from play store or other unknown sources then the app may slow down the device. The common thing to do in that case is to remove those bad apps but sometimes this doesn’t work and the only thing which a user can do is flashing back the Stock Firmware and restore the device to factory settings.
As the device is being powered by a MediaTek CPU, wee will be using SPD flash tool or Upgrade tool to manually flash the Firmware. This is an easy and straight forward process. We recommend you to follow each and every step carefully without skipping any.
Umidigi F2 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Umidigi F2
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Umidigi F2 ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Umidigi F2
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Umidigi F2
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Umidigi F2
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Umidigi F2 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Umidigi F2 (Android 10)
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.