If you are looking for a guide which will help you to safely Unlock Bootloader On Redmi K20 Pro, then we have got you covered here. Like most of the Android smartphone, Redmi K20 Pro also comes with an unlockable bootloader. If you are new to rooting, then you should know that Unlocking bootloader of an android device is the first and most important step in android rooting process. First users have to unlock the bootloader, then they can install TWRP recovery via Commands. Once TWRP is installed, root can be gained by flashing the supersu or magisk via TWRP recovery.
The Redmi K20 Pro comes equipped with a large 6.39-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels (aspect ratio of 19.5:9). The device is powered by a 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor. (1 core clocked at 2.84GHz, 3 cores clocked at 2.42GHz) and 4 cores clocked at 1.8GHz. It has 6GB/8GB of RAM options.
The Redmi K20 Pro runs Android 9.0 Pie out of the Box. The Redmi K20 Pro runs MIUI 10 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage. The Redmi K20 Pro is a dual-SIM smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Redmi K20 Pro sports a Tripe camera setup on the rear side.
It has a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.75 aperture, a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and 13-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a pixel size of 1.12-micron. Along with these three main rear side camera, It sports a 20-megapixel camera on the front for selfies. The device houses a 4,000mAh battery. It also supports proprietary fast charging.
Rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Redmi K20 Pro while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure you have installed Xiaomi drivers on your PC.
- Download and Setup ADB and Fastboot Tools On your PC
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
How to Unlock Bootloader On Redmi K20 Pro
- Enable the Developer Option, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock (Go to Settings > About phone > MIUI Version. Click 7 times on the MIUI Version to enable the Developer Option. Now Go back to Settings > Developer Option and Enable OEM Unlock.)
- Now again go to Settings > Mi account > MI Cloud > Enable Syn and Find Device
- Now login to Mi Cloud Server to check whether your device is syn or not. If there are other devices synced with your mi cloud, remove them.
- Download Mi Unlock tool – CLICK HERE. Once you download the file, Extract the MiFlashTool Zip file
- Now Go to the extracted files and open MiFlashUnlock
- A new disclaimer page will appear, read it and click Agree
- Now you will be asked to Log in. Log in with your Mi Account, If you don’t have one then Sign UP – CLICK HERE to Sign Up
- Now boot your Redmi K20 Pro to Fastboot/Bootloader mode and connect it to your PC via provided USB
- Your device will be shown as connected.
- Now Click On Unlock. It will show some warning, escape that. It will start the unlocking process automatically.
- Once the process is completed, reboot your device. Your device’s bootloader should be unlocked. You can check the bootloader lock status from the settings.
So that’s it for today’s simple guide. If you have any question regarding this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below