If you are looking for a simple and easy guide to safely Unlock Bootloader On Xiaomi Mi CC9E, then you have landed on the right post. There is a dedicated tool available to unlock the bootloader of the Xiaomi devices. It makes the process very simple and easy.
Like most of the Android smartphone, Mi CC9E also comes with an unlockable bootloader. If you are new to rooting, then you should know that Unlocking bootloader of an android device is the first and most important step in android rooting process. First users have to unlock the bootloader, then they can install TWRP recovery via Commands. Once TWRP is installed, root can be gained by flashing the supersu or magisk via TWRP recovery.
The Xiaomi Mi CC9E is a younger sibling of Mi CC9. It comes equipped with a 6.08-inch HD+ display with a screen resolution of 720×1560 pixels. Just like its bigger brother, It’s panel is also a Super AMOLED panel. The device is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 665 Octa-Core processor clocked at 2GHz. It has 4GB of RAM and 64 GB of onboard storage which can be expanded via microSD up to 256GB.
The device has a triple rear camera setup. There is a 48-megapixel primary camera; a second 8-megapixel camera and a third 2-megapixel camera. It sports a 32-megapixel camera on the front side. The Xiaomi Mi CC9E runs MIUI 10 based on Android 9.0 Pie. It is a dual sim device which accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The device houses a Non-removable Li-Po 4030 mAh battery with support of 18W Fast battery charging. It also comes with an under-display optical fingerprint scanner.
Rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Mi CC9E while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure you have installed Xiaomi drivers on your PC.
- Download and Setup ADB and Fastboot Tools On your PC
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
How to Unlock Bootloader On Xiaomi Mi CC9E
- Enable the Developer Option, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock (Go to Settings > About phone > MIUI Version. Click 7 times on the MIUI Version to enable the Developer Option. Now Go back to Settings > Developer Option and Enable OEM Unlock.)
- Now again go to Settings > Mi account > MI Cloud > Enable Syn and Find Device
- Now login to Mi Cloud Server to check whether your device is syn or not. If there are other devices synced with your mi cloud, remove them.
- Download Mi Unlock tool – CLICK HERE. Once you download the file, Extract the MiFlashTool Zip file
- Now Go to the extracted files and open MiFlashUnlock
- A new disclaimer page will appear, read it and click Agree
- Now you will be asked to Log in. Log in with your Mi Account, If you don’t have one then Sign UP – CLICK HERE to Sign Up
- Now boot your Mi CC9E to Fastboot/Bootloader mode and connect it to your PC via provided USB
- Your device will be shown as connected.
- Now Click On Unlock. It will show some warning, escape that. It will start the unlocking process automatically.
- Once the process is completed, reboot your device. Your device’s bootloader should be unlocked. You can check the bootloader lock status from the settings.
So that’s it for today’s simple guide. If you have any question regarding this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.