Easily Unlock Bootloader On Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro: The Redmi Note 7 Pro is a successor of Redmi Note 6 Pro. The Redmi Note 7 Pro was recently in India. The Redmi Note 7 Pro comes with a 6.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2340 pixels. The screen is protected by very trusted Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
The back side is also protected by Gorilla Glass 5. The Redmi Note 7 Pro is powered by Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11nm) 2.2GHz processor and it comes with 4/6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Redmi Note 7 Pro packs a 48-megapixel (f/1.8, 1.6-micron) primary camera and a 5-megapixel secondary camera on the back side. There is a 13-megapixel front camera with HDR support.
The Redmi Note 7 Pro runs Android 9.0 (Pie) at the top of Xiaomi’s MIUI 10. The device houses by a 4000mAh non-removable Li-Po battery. The device comes with Quick Charge 4. It has Bluetooth 5.0 and 2.0, Type-C 1.0. The fingerprint scanner is rear mounted and it is very fast.
Like most of the Android smartphone, Redmi Note 7 Pro also comes with an unlockable bootloader. If you are new to rooting, then you should know that Unlocking bootloader of an android device is the first and most important step in android rooting process. First users have to unlock the bootloader, then they can install TWRP recovery via Commands. Once TWRP is installed, root can be gained by flashing the supersu or magisk via TWRP recovery.
Rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Redmi Note 7 Pro while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure you have installed Xiaomi drivers on your PC.
- Download and Setup ADB and Fastboot Tools On your PC
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
How to Unlock Bootloader On Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Enable the Developer Option, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock (Go to Settings > About phone > MIUI Version. Click 7 times on the MIUI Version to enable the Developer Option. Now Go back to Settings > Developer Option and Enable OEM Unlock.)
- Now again go to Settings > Mi account > MI Cloud > Enable Syn and Find Device
- Now login to Mi Cloud Server to check whether your device is syn or not. If there are other devices synced with your mi cloud, remove them.
- Download Mi Unlock tool – CLICK HERE. Once you download the file, Extract the MiFlashTool Zip file
- Now Go to the extracted files and open MiFlashUnlock
- A new disclaimer page will appear, read it and click Agree
- Now you will be asked to Log in. Log in with your Mi Account, If you don’t have one then Sign UP – CLICK HERE to Sign Up
- Now boot your Redmi Note 7 Pro to Fastboot/Bootloader mode and connect it to your PC via provided USB
- Your device will be shown as connected.
- Now Click On Unlock. It will show some warning, escape that. It will start the unlocking process automatically.
- Once the process is completed, reboot your device. Your device’s bootloader should be unlocked. You can check the bootloader lock status from the settings.
So that’s it for today’s simple guide. If you have any question regarding this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below