Step By Step Guide to Unlock the Bootloader On OnePlus 7 Pro: All the OnePlus devices come with a locked bootloader for users safety. But the company allow users to unlock it easily. The recently launched OnePlus device, the OnePlus 7 Pro is no exception. OnePlus 7 Pro is one of the most hyped devices of recent years because of its design and performance. If you are planning to buy OnePlus 7 Pro and in future going to root it then this guide will play a very vital role. Here we are sharing a detailed guide to unlock OnePlus 7 Pro bootloader.
OnePlus phones come with a very close to stock skin known as OxygenOs. The bootloader unlocking process on OnePlus 7 Pro will be the same as all previous generation OnePlus devices. Users need to have windows or Mac computer. The process needs fastboot commands. It is easier than sounds but we recommend you follow all the steps mentioned in the guide carefully. If you are new to rooting, then you should know that Unlocking bootloader of an android device is the first and most important step in android rooting process. First users have to unlock the bootloader, then they can install TWRP recovery via Commands. Once TWRP is installed, root can be gained by flashing the supersu or magisk via TWRP.
The OnePlus 7 Pro Edition was recently launched. It sports a 6.67-inches, 1440 x 3120 pixels, 90Hz, AMOLED display. The OnePlus 7 Edition has the most powerful CPU currently available in the market. It is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor coupled with 6/18/12 GB of RAM.
The device comes with 128 GB/ 256 GB of internal storage. It carries a triple rear camera set up on the rear which is the first time for a OnePlus device. It sports a 48MP+16 MP +8 MP triple rear camera set up and a 16-megapixel front camera. The OnePlus 7 comes with Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box. OnePlus has finally removed the headphone jack from its flagship device. It houses a 4000 mAh battery.
Table Of Contents
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your OnePlus 7 Pro while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin started this process
- First, take a backup of your apps and data.
Now download the files and follow the guide to Unlock the Bootloader On OnePlus 7 Pro
How To Unlock the Bootloader On OnePlus 7 Pro (SAFEST GUIDE)
- Download and install the OnePlus drivers on your PC (Link is given in the download section above)
- Then Enable USB Debugging and OEM unlock option On Your OnePlus 7 Pro.
- Now reboot your device into bootloader. And connect your device with PC or Computer.
- Now Go To The ADB Folder and open Command window there (To Do so, “Shift + Right click” on any empty white space inside the folder and then select “Open command window here” from the context menu)
- Now follow the guide to Unlock bootloader of OnePlus 7 Pro
Note: Only use the command part
- Done!!!Now the Bootloader of your OnePlus 7 Pro is unlocked.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram