We all know that biggest Android Roms developer, CyanogenMod is dead. The new lineage os has taken the place of CyanogenMod. So all the CyanogenMod lovers will get all future updates in the name of lineage os. In this article, we will help you to install Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Oppo Find 5 (Android 7.1.1).
Good news for all Oppo Find 5 users, today we are sharing how to install Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Oppo Find 5. This ROM is packed with many eye-catching feature and performance improvements. In this guide, we have shared the download link for full firmware. Installing the lineage os you can taste new look, improved battery life, performance improvements any many more features.
Follow the below guide to install unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Oppo Find 5. To flash lineage os in your device, TWRP or CWM custom recovery installed in your device. As this the unofficial update, it may contain bugs, may not suitable for daily use. In this process you may lose the data, so we recommend to take the complete backup before proceeding further. Follow the below guide to update your Oppo Find 5 to lineage os 14.1.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for Oppo Find 5 Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
[su_button url=”https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=385035244224409037″ target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#8222b1″ size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: download” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]Download Lineage 14.1 for Oppo Find 5[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/download-install-gapps-cm14-roms/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#8222b1″ size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: download” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]Download Gapps for Oppo Find 5[/su_button]
STEPS TO INSTALL UNOFFICIAL LINEAGE OS 14.1 ON OPPO FIND 5 (Android 7.1.1 Nougat)
- Download the LineageOS14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your Oppo Find 5 using your data cable.
- Reboot your Oppo Find 5 into the recovery mode.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Once you are in Recovery Mode follow this guide to flash Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Oppo Find 5.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Install LineageOS on any Android Via Custom recovery
You May Also Like How to Enable root access on Lineage Os
Hope found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on Lineage OS 14.1 in the comment section below.