Get Lineage OS 14.1 On Essential Phone (PH-1), The Essential PH-1 has been one of the most speculated devices of 2017. There is no doubt that it offers the most for your money currently. As CyanogenMod project is shut down, Lineage OS continues its legacy and picks up where CM left off with version 14.1. In this article, we’ll be showing you how you can Download and Install LineageOS 14.1 On Essential PH-1.
Official Lineage OS builds are already rolling out to many supported devices and now the first unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for Essential PH-1 is available for download. In order to Download and Install LineageOS 14.1 on Essential PH-1, you need to be rooted and have TWRP installed on your device to use this ROM.
The Essential Phone (officially Phone or PH-1) is an Android smartphone manufactured, developed and marketed by Essential Products. It was designed by Android co-founder Andy Rubin. The phone was officially unveiled on May 30, 2017.Thanks to the members at XDA for providing Lineage OS 14.1 for Essential PH-1. The ROM is an initial nightly nougat build for Essential PH-1 and missing some important Lineage OS features that’ll be added. The LineageOS 14.1 for Essential PH-1 brings Nougat features such as LiveDisplay, Privacy Guard, Protected App, Profiles and so on.
About Android 7.1.2 Nougat (Lineage OS 14.1):
The Android 7.1.2 Nougat Update is an incremental update that which comes with a number of bug fixes and optimizations. All the features from Android 7.0 and 7.1 are available in Android 7.1.2 Nougat. The performance and system stability is much improved with the latest update. One of the silent features introduced in 7.1.2 is fingerprint gestures
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for Essential PH-1 Smartphone.
- Your Essential Phone Must be rooted and TWRP installed in it.Guide > How To Root Essential Phone, Install TWRP and Unlock Bootloader
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
Download LineageOS 14.1 For Essential Phone (PH-1)
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 For PH-1, Development Page
- Download Official GApps For Official Lineage OS 14.1 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 (If you want root access)
Steps To Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Essential Phone (PH-1)
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to comment below.
Note: Images used in this posts are not owned by us and are the properties of respective persons
In case you have any queries, comment down below.