[Download/Install] PhoneMax Silver P5 Android 7.0 Nougat Stock Firmware (ROM): PhoneMax has finally started rolling out the Official Android 7.0 Nougat Stock Firmware (ROM) update for PhoneMax Silver P5. If you are an owner of any of this device, then you are at the right place. Follow the step by step guide to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on PhoneMax Silver P5.
Update PhoneMax Silver P5 to Android 7.0 Nougat Stock ROM/Firmware
This new OTA Update for PhoneMax Silver P5 is based on Android 7.0 Nougat and and comes with build number V196B_HD_N_V1.1_8_2D2_20170926_1426_V1.0.5_B18_FMKJ_Q5_SILVER_P5.The update often aims to increase system stability and increase the performance of the device, as well as adding new features.
This Official Android Nougat update will be rolling out in phase manner and users will get this as an OTA (over-the-air).You can check for the update from settings > about device > Software update. If there is no update, then you have to wait for the update to come to your region.It may take few weeks to reach all corners of the world. But if you can’t wait for the official OTA Update then you can manually Update to Android 7.0 Nougat on PhoneMax Silver P5.
Already many smartphone users are tasting the sweetness of Android Nougat with includes Samsung, Moto, Huawei, Lenovo and many more devices. Now we have great news for PhoneMax Silver P5 users. Here you can download the Android Nougat files for PhoneMax Silver P5.
In this article, We will guide you how to download and Install Official Android 7.0 Nougat on PhoneMax Silver P5. In this process you may lose the data, so we recommend to take the complete backup before proceeding further.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware Features
Download the Stock ROM for which the link is given below. Apart from updating your phone for the newest Android version, you can also revert back to the old version, by installing the Stock firmware. You can unbrick your device if you have bricked it using the stock firmware. If your phone has an issue, then flash the Stock firmware to improve the performance of the phone. This stock firmware also will not void the warranty of your phone.
Android Nougat 7.0 comes with a lot of features including App Shortcuts, Multi-window support, Restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image keyboard support, Notification prioritization, Enhanced doze mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support. etc .
Download PhoneMax Silver P5 Android 7.0 Nougat Stock Firmware (ROM)
How To Install Official Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware On PhoneMax Silver P5
- First, read and follow the Pre-Requirement section carefully.
- Now download the stock nougat firmware from the download section above.
For installation by using the SP Flash Tool, please refer here:
Keep reading this site for more updates on PhoneMax Silver P5
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.