Vivo Y25 was launched in March 2017. It features a 4.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 X 854 pixels. The Vivo Y25 sports a 5-megapixel rear and a 2-megapixel front camera. the device is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek CPU coupled with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. The Vivo Y25 runs Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box and houses a 1900mAh non-removable battery
Follow the step by step guide to safely install Vivo Y25 Official Firmware (Flash File). Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Vivo Y25 Stock ROMs down if you want you can read it from down. The firmware file name is Vivo_Y25_PD1309F_EX_A_1.14.0_OTA. The firmware is based on Android 5.1 Lollipop Os and around 1.3 GB in size. The firmware is for MediaTek MT6580 powered variant of the device.
Install Official Stock ROM On Vivo Y25 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Vivo Y25 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vivo Y25
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Vivo Y25 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Vivo Y25
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.