For Windows 11 users, the much awaited Tuesday of the month has arrived and with it arrives a tradition that Microsoft upholds with constant dedication is the big monthly Update. Series of new features and updates are introduced every second Tuesday, setting the way for a better user experience.
This monthly update holds a special place gaining the attention of Windows 11 PC users worldwide. The August Tuesday Patch is available for Windows 11 versions 22H2 and 21H2.
Let’s take a look at the updates that Microsoft has released.
What’s New ?
Microsoft had released two Windows 11 patch updates for PCs on Tuesday as a result of its proactive approach to answer customer concerns about fixing existing problems and improving the overall performance of Windows 11 PCs. Both the updates are aimed to fix issues windows 11 PCs may have. Also both the updates are for 2 diiferent versions of Windows 11.
So Let’s explore what Windows 11 users might expect from these two Tuesday patches.
Windows 11 22H2 Patch Tuesday Update (KB5029263)
Microsoft released a new Patch update with build 22621.2134 for users who have installed the Windows 11 22H2 update. This is devoted to correcting current issues, graces your Windows 11 PC with a variety of enhancements. The improvement of brightness accuracy stands out among these improvements because it has the potential to completely change the visual environment by producing images with unmatched clarity and vibrancy.
- This upgrade enhances internal OS functionality with many security fixes. There were no other issues reported for this release.
- Windows 11 22h2 patch also increases accuracy of brightness.
- The update improves recognition and accuracy of Chinese characters in handwriting tools.
- Improves VPN performance.
- Display and audio devices resume as expected after sleep.
- Pinned widgets stay pinned.
The Windows 11 servicing stack update receives an upgrade as well with a new build number of 22621.2061. A servicing stack update is required so that your Windows 11 PC may quickly and install all future updates that become available.
Windows 11 22H2 Patch Tuesday Update (KB5029253)
Users of Windows 11 using the 22000.2295 build version have access to a fresh patch update known as KB5029253. This update strengthens the internal OS functionality with a variety of security changes and was created to address common problems. Users also benefit from the Windows 11 servicing stack update, which is identified by the build number 22000.2237.
- This update makes miscellaneous security improvements to internal OS functionality. No additional issues were documented for this release.
- All changes from OS Preview Build 22000.2245
How to check for the update ?
- Click on the Windows icon on the taskbar to open the Start Menu.
- Navigate to the Settings app icon from the Start menu.
- Click on “Windows updates” at the top right corner.
- Finally, tap on the “Get updates” button.
If your Windows 11 PC will now check and shows updates are not found, you can check for them again in a few hours. These updates are rolled out in a gradual manner.