The Xiaomi Mi 10s has grabbed the MIUI 22.214.171.124 China Stable ROM. The update bumps the software version to V126.96.36.199.SGACNXM. FYI, the current update is a China Stable ROM which means only those devices running on a China ROM, will get the update via OTA. Otherwise, you have to install it manually.
But thanks to the awesome community the Mi 10s’s MIUI V188.8.131.52.SGACNXM China ROM is made available for download for other regions too, so anyone who wants to flash the ROM manually on Mi 10s can do that. We still recommend users not to install the China ROM on the Chinese or China variants, if the device is your primary device.
You can manually check the software update on your device whether it’s available on your device or not. Head over to the device Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update. The update will be rolled out in China in an incremental manner and it should take some time to appear on all the units.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Have a backup of all your data just to be on the safe side if any incident happens.
- Must-Have the bootloader be unlocked.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Make sure that the device has more than 50% battery percentage.
Download Mi 10s MIUI 184.108.40.206 China Stable ROM
How To Install Mi 10s MIUI 220.127.116.11 China Stable ROM
- Download the firmware file and save that on your device
- Now follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery ROM (zip) guide)
- Guide: Install Stock Firmware OTA Update Zip / Fastboot Files On Xiaomi Devices