Install Android 7.0 Nougat July Security Patch on Samsung Galaxy A3: Samsung is currently rolling out the latest July security patch update for the Galaxy A3 2016 version. The firmware update is being sent as an OTA update with the build number A310FXXU3CQG3 and it comes with several bug fixes and stability improvements. The security patch update is based on the latest version of Android Nougat 7.0.
You can check for the update from settings –> about device –> Software update. If you have not received the update yet, don’t worry, the update is being sent out in phases and it might take some time to reach your device. If you want to manually install the update right now, then you can follow our step by step instructions below.
If you have an unrooted Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 with stock ROM installed, then you can follow the method by using a software called Odin. Odin is an exclusive software developed by Samsung for its Galaxy devices. It could be used to install stock firmware on your Galaxy A3 2016 without any struggle.
- Download Galaxy USB drivers and install on your computer.
- Enable USB debugging on your Samsung Galaxy A3.
- Backup your apps & data
- Charge your device to minimum 50-60% so that we can avoid interruptions in the procedure.
STEPS TO INSTALL OFFICIAL ANDROID 7.0 NOUGAT JULY SECURITY PATCH ON SAMSUNG GALAXY A3 2016 (A310FXXU3CQG3)
- Download Android Nougat 7.0 July Security Patch for Samsung Galaxy A3 2016.
- Download and install latest ODIN tool from above download section.
- Now Follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
HOW TO INSTALL A STOCK FIRMWARE USING ODIN
Good going! If you have followed all of our guides properly, then you will have no issues upgrading! If you still have any queries, feel free to refer us in the comments section!