Download stock Nougat C701FDDU1BQL9 for Galaxy C7 Pro SM-C701F (Android 7.0): It’s been a while since Samsung launched its Galaxy C7 Pro which is one of the best Mid-range smartphones under 25K. It features 5.7 inches AMOLED screen with Metal Unibody and Sleek design, 4GB RAM with 64 GB ROM. It also has 3300 mAh battery with fast charge technology.
Today, we gonna talk about the latest stock Nougat Update. Samsung‘s been rolling out Android Oreo update since December but these Mid-range Phones are still getting Nougat Updates “So Far so good“. We are hoping that in coming weeks, Samsung will update this device with latest Oreo Update.
This update is an OTA update and must have reached by now, To check manually- Settings>About Device>Check Software Updates. If it is not there, you can wait for few more days for the update to come or just follow the upcoming steps to get the firmware through Kies.
Features and Details of this Update(C701FDDU1BQL9)
- Android Version Update – Android Nougat (7.0).
- security patch level – 1 January 2018.
- TouchWiz UX.
- Quick Settings.
- Notifications Shade Enhancement.
Before downloading the Firmware, follow steps below:
- Backup data.
- Charge your phone at least 50 %.
- Enable USB debugging.
- Download Odin Tool.
- Download USB driver for Samsung.
Disclaimer: [email protected] is not responsible for any damage caused to your device by following this guide. We are not liable to pay any kind of damage, proceed at your own risk.
Guide To Install Android Nougat On Galaxy C7 Pro SM-C701F (Android 7.0)
- Connect your device to the computer.
- Download the Firmware C701FDDU1BQL9 from here.
- Turn off, then Re-Boot using (Power button+Vol.Down+Home button).
- It will be Turned-on in Recovery mode.
- Open Odin, It will show Added (Device is connected).
- Load the Firmware from step 1 by clicking AP on Odin.
- Don’t click PIT tab, Go to LOG tab which will show Progress.
- You’re all ready and make sure to re-check steps 1-7 to avoid mistakes.
- Now, Click Start button on Odin and wait till it is finished. when it has done, Your device will Re-Boot itself.
- You will get a PASS message which indicates Success.
- If Odin doesn’t respond in between:
Disconnect device>close Odin>Boot using step 3>Follow 5-10.
So, its Done and we hope by now you must have got the Nougat on your device.If the problem still remains, Let us know.