Updated November 08, 2017 – Root using Odin Flash Tool: Here you will learn How to Root Samsung Galaxy devices using CF Auto Root and Odin Tool.This is the most used root method on Galaxy devices.So just follow the given steps to Root Samsung Galaxy devices
Chainfire has developed CF-Auto-Root for Galaxy devices.Most of the Samsung Galaxy devices can easily be rooted using CF-Auto-Root file.The dev Rootsar is behind CF-Auto-Root and thanks to him we can easily root galaxy devices.
Chainfire also developed SuperSu the best root manager for android.These guys are just awesome.SuperSu root file is available for all most all android devices.Users can install superSu via TWRP to root any android device.We have a dedicated guide on How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device.
Now follow the given step by step guide to Root Samsung Galaxy devices using CF Auto Root and Odin Tool
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Follow the guide to Safely Root Galaxy J SC-02F running Android android 5.0
- Make sure your device has more than 40% battery
- Download and Install Samsung Drivers On your PC.Download Link->>Samsung Drivers
- A windows Computer
- Enable developer, USB debugging and OEM Unlock option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android (OEM Unlock is only available for Latest Galaxy devices)
Download CF Auto Root (referring guide should have a root pack)
└ download the right CF Auto Root file according to your device model and current firmware
How to Root Samsung Galaxy devices using CF Auto Root and Odin Tool (Odin Root)
- Download the CF-Auto-Root file from the download section above and extract them.Below is the image after extracting
- Now boot your device into download mode by following steps given below
- Once in download mode, you will see a yellow warning triangle.Press the volume up key to continue
- Now open the Odin3 you have just extracted In step 2. (look small image of extracted file above)
- Now connect your Samsung Galaxy device to your PC
- If your device is properly connected, Odin window on PC will detect the device and show an“Added!!”message.
- Once your device is detected by Odin tool, click PA and the select the CF-Auto-Root.tar file (you have extracted).
- Now click Start to begin the process
- The rooting / Flashing process may take up to 1min so don’t panic
- Once the process is completed you will be able to see a Green Box with Pass mark in Odin.
- Now disconnect your device.Now your device is fully rooted
- Go to the app drawer and now you can see SuperSu app there
- Done!!! You have succeeded to root Samsung Galaxy devices using CF Auto Root and Odin Tool
- To verify the root status install Root Checker.
*During this process Smartphone will re-boot automatically.So don’t panic
If you have any queries related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section below