Download and Install Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 10.0.2.0 Pie Update (v10.0.2.0.PDLMIFJ): Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite has started receiving the latest Android update as an OTA. The best part is now users can download the firmware files if they want to install the firmware manually. The v10.0.2.0.PDLMIFJ fastbootROM file is now made available for download. Now the recovery flashable ROM is also available. Recently Xiaomi has released MIUI 10 Global beta ROM 8.12.3 Update for Xiaomi Devices and Now Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite is getting Android 9.0 Pie Firmware A1 10.0.3.0.
The new update brings the latest Google’s security patch update to its device. Along with the security patch, it comes with several bugs fixes and stability improvements. The update also brings all the new Android 9.0 Pie features like FM Radio, Adaptive battery and brightness, Simpler ways to navigate your phone, Recommended apps and actions based on your context and many more.
This new update is going to be based on Android 9.0 Pie firmware and it is going to be a beta update. As we have mentioned this before, the update brings the latest security patch update to the device. Other than the monthly security fixes, this update will also bring stability to the device, have performance optimization, and other bug fixes. The full firmware size is very large. This update weighs above 1 GB. So we recommend using a stable wifi connection while downloading the firmware.
- Take a full backup of your device data as everything will be wiped out.
- The battery charge should at least be 60% to prevent accidental shutdown.
- Your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite must have the bootloader unlocked.
- Your computer must have ADB and Fastboot installed.
This method is for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite only. If you perform any of the following steps wrong, your device may get bricked. We will not be responsible for any damage that occurs to your device. So, proceed at your own risk.
Download Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 10.0.3.0 Pie Update
- Download Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Android Pie (TWRP ROM) || 1.07 GB
- Download Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Android Pie Fastboot ROM || 1.6 GB
Steps To Install Mi A2 Lite Android 9.0 Pie v10.0.2.0.PDLMIFJ (Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 10.0.2.0 Pie Update)
Method 1: Using TWRP (Only TWRP Flashable ROM -Rooted)
- Download the TWRP flashable firmware and save it to your device
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) (so that you can flash the backup if anything goes wrong)
- Now, Go to Install section on your TWRP
- Now locate the flashable firmware and swipe to start flashing
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
Method 2: Using Fastboot (Fastboot ROM/Firmware File)
- First Enable ‘USB debugging’ option.Guide > How To Enable USB Debugging On Android Oreo and Pie 8.0/9.0
- Download and Install ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac
- Download Mi A2 Lite Fastboot ROM from the above extract in a folder where adb is installed.
- Now run
flash_all.bat(will not wipe data) or
flash_all_clean.bat(will wipe data)
If you have any questions or suggestion related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.