Create a Scatter File for MediaTek Android Phone: If you’re using any MediaTek-powered Android smartphone and want to root or install any Custom ROM or mod files, you should follow this guide. Meanwhile, during the MediaTek device flashing or rooting, you may find that a “Scatter File” is required. This is text (.txt) file and very important to complete the installation process. Here in this guide, we will share with you on How to Create a Scatter File for MediaTek Android Phone easily.
Now, you may ask what is Scatter File and why it’s necessary? We have covered all the required details of it in brief. Have a look.
What is Scatter File txt?
A Scatter File is a .txt file which adds regions in an Android device powered by MediaTek ARM architecture. It also contains the device structure, a memory map of the image file, etc. Basically, this requires during the flashing or rooting your MediaTek Android device via SP Flash Tool. Therefore, we can easily unlock or unbrick the device by doing some steps.
How to Create a Scatter File for MediaTek Android Phone
In order to create a scatter.txt file, you will have to follow all the pre-requirements mentioned below.
- Your Android Device should be powered by MediaTek ARM Structure.
- A Windows PC and a USB Cable will require.
- Download and Install the latest version of the MTK Droid Tool.
- Download and install the Android USB Drivers on your PC.
After following all the mentioned requirements, now you can Create a Scatter File for MediaTek Android Phone.
Steps to Create a Scatter File for MediaTek Android Phone
- After downloading and installing the MTK Droid Tool file on your PC, launch and run it.
- Now, connect your Android Mediatek Device to your PC via a USB Cable.
- Make sure you have the USB Debugging enabled on your device.
- You will see the Device Info on the MTK Droid Tool, just click on the Blocks Map option.
- A new window will open. Click on the Create Scatter button.
- Select the directory where you want to save your Scatter File and click on Save option.
- You’re done. Enjoy!
We hope that you have successfully created a scatter file for your MediaTek Android Device.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.