Dirty Unicorns Oreo 8.1 ROM: Supported Device List (Android 8.1 Oreo): In this technical era of smartphones, there are thousands of custom ROMs available for a single device and from which one of them is Dirty Unicorns Custom ROM. You can check whether your device is in the Dirty Unicorns Custom ROM support list. Dirty Unicorns Custom ROM is one of them which hooks up with the google updates. Dirty Unicorns Custom ROM brings up the latest Android Oreo 8.1 with the new update. Now users can install Dirty Unicorns Custom ROM version 12 on their devices to upgrade from the previous version of android to android Oreo 8.1. Here we share you a full guide which will help you in the installation of Dirty Unicorns Custom ROM on any smartphone.
Dirty Unicorns Custom ROM may not be the very popular custom ROM but still, it’s better than some custom ROMs which are too much buggy. Dirty Unicorns Custom ROM is a stable custom ROM and can make a device performs better. Dirty Unicorns Custom ROM has some of the best features which popular custom ROM doesn’t have. Some users are afraid to install custom ROMs on their devices as they think it can make their device’s performance even worse or it could brick their devices, but that’s not the case with Dirty Unicorns Custom ROM as it is prepared and developed by some experienced developers.
Sometimes a custom ROM performs better than a stock ROM in a smartphone, that’s why if you have an old and powerful device then you must try different custom ROMs on your device as you don’t know which fits with your device. Installing custom ROMs is not a difficult task you can install a custom ROM with just a few steps, you just need the right files and a good guide to install any custom ROM on your device which we all have in here so you can follow this article to successfully install Dirty Unicorns Custom ROM on any smartphone. But before installation, you have to check whether your device is in the Dirty Unicorns Custom ROM supported device list which is given below.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Lineage OS 15.1 On Moto G.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
Dirty Unicorns Oreo ROM: Supported Device List (Android 8.1 Oreo)
Here is a brief list of devices that support the latest version of the Dirty Unicorns Oreo 8.1 ROM. So here we go.
- Nvidia Shield Tablet
- Pixel XL/2XL
- OnePlus 3/3T
- OnePlus 5/5T
- Moto G5 Plus
- Nexus 6P (angler)
- Nexus 6
- HP Touchpad
- Pixel C (dragon)
Steps To Install Dirty Unicorns On Any Device | Android Oreo 8.1 Update
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into thelatest Android
If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to comment below.
Note: The image used in this post is the property of team Dirty Unicorns, we have only shared the image.All credit goes to them.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.