Today, we are sharing an in-depth guide on installing Official Cortex pixel ROM On Nexus 6p (Android 7.1.1 Nougat). If you are a Nexus 6p user then this is the perfect place for you.Now All Google Nexus 6P users can enjoy Google Pixel user experience.
If you have a Google Nexus 6P and you want to get all Pixel features then we have you covered.There is a custom ROM available for Nexus 6P called “Cortex Pixel ROM”.The Cortex Pixel Rom For Nexus 6p is now live.This ROM has all the Pixel features and probably this is the best Google Pixel ROM for Google Nexus 6P.
This ROM is based On Android 7.1.1 Nougat . You can now update Nexus 6p to Android 7.1.1 Nougat via official Cortex pixel ROM.Remember this is an initial built so there may be few bugs.But with time and future updates, everything will be fixed.This ROM can be used as daily driver. If you are interested then Follow this guide to Download and Install cortex pixel ROM On Nexus 6p
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Nexus 6p.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Now follow the guide given below to safely Install Unofficial Cortex pixel For Nexus 6p(Android 7.1.1)
Steps To Install Cortex Pixel Rom On Nexus 6p (Android 7.1.1 Nougat)
Warning- The device’s warranty will be void.
Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP.
- Download the cortex pixel ROM file as well as the GApps file and transfer it onto your Nexus 6p using your data cable.
- Reboot your Nexus 6p into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to Flash Cortex Pixel ROM On Nexus 6p [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
Good going! You’ve now learned How to Download and Install Official cortex pixel For Nexus 6p. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.