Download and Install Stock ROM On DEXP Ixion P350 Tundra [Official Firmware]: If you own a DEXP Ixion P350 Tundra and now searching for the stock firmware of the device, then you landed on the right page. The official Stock Firmware / Flash File of DEXP Ixion P350 Tundra is now available for download. You just need to ask for the permission to download the file. We are sharing a step by step guide to install DEXP Ixion P350 Tundra Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about DEXP Ixion P350 Tundra Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
The DEXP Ixion P350 Tundra is powered by a MediaTek CPU. It is a very mid-range CPU. The available stock firmware is for MediaTek MT6580A Powered variant. The firmware is big in size so we recommend having a stable wifi while downloading the firmware. This ROM can be flashed using SP Flash Tool. The Official stock firmware file name is P350_R02_25.09.2017_V1.2.zip. The Firmware is based on Google’s Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
There are many reasons why a user wants to install the stock firmware. The main reason is to fix a bricked device. Sometimes users brick their devices in the process of rooting and the only way to fix that is flashing back the stock firmware. The other reason is to fix a sluggish or laggy device. With time android devices slow down and by flashing the stock firmware can fix the problem.
Android is an open source operating system so there are loads of modified ROMs or firmware commonly known as Custom ROMs are available for Android devices. Users love to root and install these custom ROMs to get more features which were missing from the official firmware. But if the user misses a single step, he/she may brick the android phone and only be installing the stock firmware can restore the device.
Install Official Stock ROM On DEXP Ixion P350 Tundra (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
DEXP Ixion P350 Tundra Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: DEXP Ixion P350 Tundra
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of DEXP Ixion P350 Tundra ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your DEXP Ixion P350 Tundra
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade DEXP Ixion P350 Tundra
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on DEXP Ixion P350 Tundra
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- [Download] List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Download Android P Themed ROM For Any Android (Dot Os 2.3)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download DEXP Ixion P350 Tundra Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On DEXP Ixion P350 Tundra
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.