Moto X4 has started receiving latest November OTA Update with build number NPW26.7: Good news for all the Moto X4 users as the new update which is November OTA update is now released via OTA and now users can install this update right on their device. This is the latest update which is received by one and only Moto X4. The build/model number of the firmware is NPW26.7.
In this article, we gonna show you How to download and Install Factory images NPW26.7 on Moto X4. This is stock factory image(firmware) so if you bricked your smartphone or you are facing any issue like bootloop then you can easily fix them by installing this factory firmware. After flashing fastboot flashable file, your device will restore to stock firmare so after that, you can get all further OTA updates.
Lenovo which owns Moto has been pushing out latest security patch updates for its devices which we really appricate.The latest update is being rolled out in India.The Update brings Google’s latest security Patch to the device.Along with that it brings stability and performance improvements to the devices.If you own Moto X4 then you can manually check for the update from settings > about phone > software update.If the update is not showing on your device then wait for few more days for the update to come or you can manually Flash / Install Moto X4 November OTA Update and Factory images NPW26.7 by following the guide.
Moto X4 NPW26.7 November OTA Details:
Notes : Camera fix, system stability updates
Still on 7.1.1
Model : XT1900-2
Type : M2A79
Variant : Indian
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Moto X4 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Download Factory images NPW26.7
- Moto X4 (PAYTON_NPW26.83-34-0-1) | Download factory image from official servers
- Moto X4 (PAYTON_NPW26.83-34-0-1) | Gdrive mirror1 | Mirror 2
- Moto X4 Amazon variant | Download factory image
Steps To Install Factory images NPW26.7 On Moto X4
- First of all download the file from download section on your PC
- Connect your Moto X4 to PC with the help of USB cable.
- Turn off your phone and boot into Bootloader/Fastboot mode by pressing and holding the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power buttons.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC.(Check PRE-REQUISITES)
- Extract the downloaded file on your computer’s desktop or anywhere you like.
- Go to the folder where you have extracted the file and copy all the files on your fast boot directory.
- Now inside the fastboot folder (If you are on windows) Run the file “OEM Flash.bat”
- You can also issue these command one by one.
fastboot oem lock begin fastboot oem lock begin fastboot flash partition gpt.bin fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img fastboot flash logo logo.bin fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash dsp adspso.bin fastboot flash oem oem.img fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7 fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin fastboot erase modemst1 fastboot erase modemst2 fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn fastboot erase cache fastboot erase userdata fastboot erase customize fastboot erase clogo fastboot oem lock fastboot reboot
- That’s all, Nougat factory image will start installing on your Moto X4
- Once install gets complete, your device will automatically reboot.
- Done !
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below:)
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.