Hello Guys, We have an awesome guide today.Now users can Root Moto X4 (Android One/payton_sprout) With CF-Auto-Root.Yes, you heard it right.CF-Auto-Root is now made available for this device and now it can be rooted easily.If you are a Moto X4 (Android One) user and looking for a method to root the device, then we have got you covered.Follow the guide to Safely Root Moto X4 (Android One) with the help of CF-Auto-Root
We know this is not a regular TWRP method.In most cases users have to install compatible TWRP recovery via ADB and Fastboot.Once TWRP is installed, they need to flash SuperSu or Magisk to get the device rooted.But here we will be using CF-Auto-Root Tool which was developed for Samsung Galaxy devices to Root Moto X4 (Android One)
Rooting Vertex Impress In Touch gives you additional benefits like you can install special apps, flash custom ROMs, you can streamline your phone performance and many extra features. The real performance of an Android smartphone can only be unlocked once it is rooted. Rooting your Vertex Impress In Touch, lets the user flash different Custom MODs, ROMs, and such stuff onto the device.
If you want to root your device without PC or Laptop using one click root tools, then you can follow our guide linked below
If you are new to rooting then here we first share some facts about Android rooting.
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device.You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.This will void the warranty of your device.
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Make sure you have installed USB Drives on your PC.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
How to Root Moto X4 (Project Fi – Android One/payton_sprout) with CF-Auto-Root
Step 1. First Download the Boot Image file
Step 2. Boot into fastboot mode of your device (power off and hold power+vol down and release)
Step 3. Now Connect your Phone to your PC
Step 4. Open ADB and Fastboot on your PC.
Step 5. Now extract the CF-Root zip in the ADB Fastboot folder.
Step 6. Open Command Windows from ADB Fastboot folder (Right click on any blank space on ABB folder then choose “Open Command window here“)
Step 7. Type the command to root your Moto X4
fastboot boot boot.img
Done!!! Your Moto X4 should be rooted now.Check root access with root checker app
Credits: mightysween – XDA
Note: Images used in this post are not owned by us, these are properties of respective owners