Samsung Galaxy A50s was launched in the middle of this year as a budget segment all-rounder smartphone. It has a 6.4-inches Super AMOLED FHD+ display, Exynos 9611 processor, Android 9.0 Pie, triple rear cameras, a 4,000mAh battery capacity, and more. Now, if you’re using the Galaxy A50s and facing any issues with the software performance or bricking or bootloop issue, then check this guide. This article contains the latest Samsung Galaxy A50s Stock ROM (Firmware List) with download links, requirements, and installation steps.
You should know that Stock ROMs are the most important part of a smartphone or any other gadget that runs on an operating system. The stock firmware comes preloaded by the smartphone manufacturers and specially developed for each and every model. So, the users experience on a Stock ROM is always better and stable.
Whereas the stock firmware also offers faster security patches and other improvements via software updates which is the most useful thing for these days. But mostly the customization lovers try to perform flashing a Custom ROM or other modules or rooting their devices. In that case, some of the users may get stuck into the bootloop issue or literally bricked their devices. Therefore, the stock firmware helps the users to alive their devices again.
- Galaxy A50s Stock ROM (SM-A507FN) – Asia (Aug 2019 Patch) | India (Sep 2019 Patch)
- Download ODIN Latest Built
- Download Samsung USB Drivers
What Is Stock ROM?
Stock ROM is the one that comes pre-installed with smartphones or tablet devices. These are the versions of Android developed by the smartphone OEMs for its devices. Additionally, Stock Firmware offers better stability and smooth user experience than any Custom Firmware. if you’re an advanced Android user, you may know that Custom ROMs aren’t built for daily usage.
It offers pre-loaded apps and system user interfaces based on the Android version. The particular Stock Firmware is compatible with each device model individually and offers improved security as well. Some times, users flash any custom firmware, recovery, mod file, or root on their devices and due to some improper method or unsupported file, users can easily brick their devices. Additionally, your device can go to the bootloop mode as well. By installing the stock firmware, you can fix all of those issues. Check out some of the stock firmware advantages from below:
Advantages of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick your Galaxy A50s.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Galaxy A50s.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your device.
- Fix the lag or stutter on Galaxy A50s.
- Revert back to stock firmware will gain device warranty, if under warranty.
- Fix OTA update issues.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, if you have any queries or issues, you can reach us by commenting.
- Try to maintain the battery charge above 60% on your device.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide > Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows | Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Enable the Developer options on your device. Guide > How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a Nandroid backup on your device > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- You will require a Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB cable.
- Download all the required files such as firmware, tools, drivers from below. Then proceed to the installation part.
Steps to Install Samsung Galaxy A50s Stock ROM
- Download Stock Firmware for Galaxy A50s from the download section above.
- After downloading the latest ODIN flash tool from the above link, install it on your computer.
- Now, follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
We hope this guide is helpful to you and you have successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Galaxy A50s device. Feel free to ask in the comments below if you have any queries.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.