Now Jiayu S3 Plus gets the unofficial Android 7.0 Nougat Via AOSP ROM.We share step by step guide to Download & Install Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Jiayu S3 Plus.Follow the given steps to Update Jiayu S3 Plus to Android 7.0 Nougat
This is the latest device to enter this list.Previously, Google Nexus 5, Nexus 4 and Oneplus One have received the unofficial AOSP Nougat 7.0 ROM.This is a great news for all Jiayu S3 Plus users.Finally, they can experience latest Android 7.0 Nougat On their devices.
Very Special thanks to XDA Senior Member fire855 for releasing the beta build of Android 7.0 AOSP ROM for Jiayu S3 Plus. Before trying out this method, make sure that your device is rooted, and have TWRP installed on on it. Then you can flash the AOSP ROM via TWRP recovery just like any other custom ROMs.Follow the given guide to Download & Install Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Jiayu S3 Plus.This will Update Jiayu S3 Plus to Android 7.0 Nougat
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Jiayu S3 Plus
- Download the Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM and Gapps from the download section
- Then Connect your device to the PC and transfer the ROM and Gapps to the internal memory of your device(remember the location)
- Now boot your device into recovery mode.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to Flash Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Jiayu S3 Plus How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- After Flashing theROM, now Flash the Gapps.Guide How To Flash Gapps Using TWRP Recovery (If you want)
- Done!!!Now reboot your device from TWRP recovery (TWRP Recovery main menu >> Reboot System)
- Your Jiayu S3 Plus should be updated to Android 7.0 Nougat.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂