This guide will help you to Download & Install Android 7.0 Nougat On OnePlus One.Now an unofficial AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat ROM available For OnePlus One users.Follow the given steps to Manually Update OnePlus One to Android 7.0 Nougat via AOSP ROM.
Google has updated it’s latest Nexus devices to latest Android 7.0 Nougat (Stable).All the new generation nexus devices and Android one devices have received the update.We have already posted Download Android Nougat 7.0 for Nexus 5X, Nexus 6, Nexus 6P and Nexus 9 (OTA Files).Google Nexus 5 [icon name=”external-link” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]and Nexus 4[icon name=”external-link” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] also received AOSP Nougat ROM from devs.
Now there is another great news for OnePlus One users.OnePlus One is the latest device to join the list.OnePlus also received an unofficial Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM.The ROM is not stable but if you want to try out Nougat OPO then this is the way to go with.
Very Special thanks to updateing, Senior Member over Xda for sharing the initial build of Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM for OnePlus One.It is in it;’s beta stage.In future updates, the dev will fix the bugs.But for now, it’s can’t be used as daily driver.But if you want to try out latest Android on your OnePlus One, then you should check out that.
OnePlus One is very popular among the devs, so there are many custom ROMs available to update the old OnePlus One to latest Android.Now latest AOSP Android 7.0 ROM is available for the device.This ROM will update the device to latest Android 7.0 Nougat.But before following this guide, make sure you have a proper nandroid backup of your current ROM/Firmware and system data.So that you can restore your previous backup.
Must Read [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Ultimate List Of Best Marshmallow ROMs For OnePlus One
Now follow the given steps to Download & Install Android 7.0 Nougat On OnePlus One
- Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- Make Sure TWRP is installed on your device.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Download Android 7.0 Nougat ROM for OnePlus One / Development Page
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL Android 7.0 Nougat On OnePlus One
- First download the Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM for OPO from the download section
- Connect your device to the PC and transfer the ROM to the internal memory of your device(remember the location)
- Now boot your device into recovery mode.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to Flash Android 7.0 Nougat On OnePlus One How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- After Flashing theROM, now Flash the Gapps.Guide How To Flash Gapps Using TWRP Recovery (If you want)
- Done!!!Now reboot your device from TWRP recovery (TWRP Recovery main menu >> Reboot System)
- Your OnePlus One should be updated to Android 7.0 Nougat.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂