The Unofficial AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM is now available For Sony Xperia Z1.Here We will be sharing step by step guide to Download & Install Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Xperia Z1.Follow the given steps to Update Sony Xperia Z1 to Android 7.0 Nougat Via AOSP
Xperia Z1 becomes the latest Xperia device to get the unofficial AOSP Nougat 7.0 ROM.There are unofficial Nougat ROMs available for Some Xperia devices, Google Nexus 5, Nexus 4and Oneplus One.This is a great news for all Xperia Z1 (honami) users who want to experience the latest Android on their devices.Follow the given steps carefully to Download & Install Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Xperia Z1
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Download Android 7.0 AOSP ROM for Sony Xperia Z1/ Development Page
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL ANDROID 7.0 NOUGAT AOSP ROM ON Xperia Z1
- First, download the Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM and Gapps For Sony Xperia Z1 From the download section
- Now connect your Xperia device to the PC and transfer the ROM and Gapps to the internal memory of your device(remember the location)
- Now boot your device into recovery mode.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to Flash Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Xperia Z1 How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- After Flashing theROM, now Flash the Gapps.Guide How To Flash Gapps Using TWRP Recovery
- Done!!!Now reboot your device from TWRP recovery (TWRP Recovery main menu >> Reboot System)
- Your Xperia Z1 should be updated to Android 7.0 Nougat.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂
2 thoughts on “Download & Install Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Sony Xperia Z1”
is it necessary to unlock bootloader before doing this??
Followed this tutorial from A-Z but now I got “Sony” bootloop
Bootloader unlocked, Rooted, installed it via TWRP.
Can someone help me