This guide will teach you How to Download & Flash / Install CM13 ROM On Huawei Honor 5X model number (KIW-L24 / L22 / L21) Android Marshmallow 6.0.1.This is an unofficial CyanogenMod 13 ROM For Both Huawei Honor 5x.Follow the step by step guide to get Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow On Honor 5X Via CyanogenMod 13 / CM13 ROM
As I mentioned before, it is an unofficial ROM based on latest Android Marshmallow 6.0.1.It is developed by Xda developer crpalmer.It is in beta stage so there may be few bug present but we are sure in future updates everything will be fixed.For more info on bugs and updates please check the Development Page.
This CM13 ROM is a Very clean & Fast ROM with some added extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.Below we will be sharing Full step by step guide to Download & Flash / Install CM13 ROM On Huawei Honor 5X model number (KIW-L24 / L22 / L21)
[symple_box color=”green” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]Official Update [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download Official CynogenMod 13 ROM For Huawei Honor 5X [/symple_box]
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Huawei Honor 5X model number (KIW-L24 / L22 / L21)
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Huawei device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.Guide>How To Install TWRP Recovery On Huawei Honor 5X
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Safely Flash CM13 ROM On Huawei Honor 5X Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
Download CyanogenMod 13 ROM for Huawei Honor 5X (Kiwi)
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL CM13 ROM On Huawei Honor 5X
STEP BY STEP GUIDE
*First of all, read the Pre-Requirement section carefully
- Now Download Both Official CM13 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next, Connect your Huawei Honor 5x to Your PC via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Huawei Honor 5x device
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 ROM On Huawei Honor 5X–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- After Flashing the CM 13 ROM, now Flash the Gapps ->> How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.