The Unofficial CyanogenMod 14 a.k.a CM14 makes its way to the 2nd generation Motorola Moto G 2014 codenamed titan.Here I will be sharing a guide to Download & Flash/ Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Moto G 2nd Gen Android 7.0.It is a very easy, safe and simple process.Just follow the given steps to update your Moto G 2nd Gen to latest Android 7.0 Nougat via Unofficial CyanogenMod 14 Custom ROM.
Moto G 2nd gen may not get the official Nougat Android 7.0 Update.But users can install custom ROMs to experience the latest Android on the device.Moto G 1st generation has received the unofficial CM14 ROM.I have a great news I have for all the Moto G users.Moto G 2nd Gen also got an unofficial CM14 ROM.
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Moto G 2nd Gen. So don’t try on other Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Moto G 2nd Gen while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Safely Flash CM14 Nougat ROM On Moto G 2nd Gen Android 7.0
CyanogenMod 14 (Unofficial) For Moto G 2nd Gen→ Visit the Original Development Page
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL CM14 NOUGAT ROM ON MOTO G 2nd GEN ANDROID 7.0 (UNOFFICIAL )
Step By Step Guide
*First read Pre-Requirement section carefully, then follow the given steps to Flash Unofficial CM14 Nougat ROM On Moto G 2nd Gen Android 7.0.
- Download both Un-Official CM14 For Moto G 2nd Gen and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Now Connect your Moto G 2nd Gen device to your Pc via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Moto G 2nd Gen and remember the location of the files
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM14 Nougat ROM On Moto G 2nd Gen Android 7.0. –>>How to Install CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Via Custom Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 14 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 14 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM14
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section. 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.