The Unofficial CyanogenMod 14 a.k.a CM14 makes its way to the 2nd generation Motorola Moto G 2014 codenamed titan.Here I will be sharing a guide to Download & Flash/ Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Moto G 2nd Gen Android 7.0.It is a very easy, safe and simple process.Just follow the given steps to update your Moto G 2nd Gen to latest Android 7.0 Nougat via Unofficial CyanogenMod 14 Custom ROM.
Moto G 2nd gen may not get the official Nougat Android 7.0 Update.But users can install custom ROMs to experience the latest Android on the device.Moto G 1st generation has received the unofficial CM14 ROM.I have a great news I have for all the Moto G users.Moto G 2nd Gen also got an unofficial CM14 ROM.
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Moto G 2nd Gen. So don’t try on other Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Moto G 2nd Gen while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Safely Flash CM14 Nougat ROM On Moto G 2nd Gen Android 7.0
CyanogenMod 14 (Unofficial) For Moto G 2nd Gen→ Visit the Original Development Page
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL CM14 NOUGAT ROM ON MOTO G 2nd GEN ANDROID 7.0 (UNOFFICIAL )
Step By Step Guide
*First read Pre-Requirement section carefully, then follow the given steps to Flash Unofficial CM14 Nougat ROM On Moto G 2nd Gen Android 7.0.
- Download both Un-Official CM14 For Moto G 2nd Gen and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Now Connect your Moto G 2nd Gen device to your Pc via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Moto G 2nd Gen and remember the location of the files
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM14 Nougat ROM On Moto G 2nd Gen Android 7.0. –>>How to Install CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Via Custom Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 14 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 14 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM14
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section. 🙂