Here you will learn How to download & Flash / Install Cyanogen OS 13.0.1 On OnePlus One (Bacon) Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.It is an official OTA update for OnePlus One from team Cyanogen.Here we are sharing the full firmware Zip file so that you can download the ROM and flash it via recovery.Just follow the given steps to Update your OnePlus One to Cyanogen OS 13.0.1 ZNH0EAS2JK Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
Cyanogen Inc. has started rolling out official Cyanogen OS 13.0.1 (Android6.0.1 Marshmallow) for OnePlus One.The Update is now available for OnePlus One users who are still running Cyanogen OS 13.We have posted Download & Install Cyanogen OS 13 On OnePlus One.The Update is available via OTA (Over the air).You can manually Flash / Install the Cyanogen OS 13.0.1 On OnePlus One via stock Cyanogen recovery
As i mentioned before, Cyanogen OS and CyanogenMod are different and later one is developed specially for OnePlus One and some other devices.CyanogenOS 13.0.1 is based on latest Android Marshmallow 6.0.1.The update comes with build number ZNH0EAS2JK and weighs around 500MB.All the marshmallow features like DOZE mode are included.
- (latest) Mod Ready CyanogenOS 13.1 For OnePlus One [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download & Install MOD ready Cyanogen OS 13.1 On OnePlus One
- OnePlus One Rooting Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Root Oneplus One On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Official CyanogenMod 13 On OnePlus One then follow this guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download Official CM13 Rom for Oneplus One (bacon)
- CyanogenOS 13 For OnePlus One[icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download & Install Cyanogen OS 13 On OnePlus One
- Unofficial CM13 For OnePlus One [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to install unofficial CM 13 On OnePlus one
→This is only for OnePlus One so don’t try this on other models.
*Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your OnePlus One while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Your OnePlus One device should be running on Cyanogen OS 12.1
- Take a backup of your important data
- Should have the stock Cyanogen recovery
Download Cyanogen OS 13.0.1 OTA zip file
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL Cyanogen OS 13.0.1 On OnePlus One
Step By Step Guide
- First, download Cyanogen OS 13.0.1 OTA Update Zip file for OnePlus One from the download section above
- Now transfer the Zip file to the internal memory of your device via USB from the PC
- Boot your OPO into Stock Cyanogen recovery
- Now just follow this guide to Flash Cyanogen OS 13.0.1 On OnePlus One.Guide > How To Install Official OTA Update Via Stock Recovery
- Done!!!Now your OPO should be running the latest Cyanogen OS 13.0.1 android marshmallow 6.0.1
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.