Guide: How to Download & Flash / Install MOD ready Cyanogen OS 13.1 On OnePlus One (bacon) Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Custom ROM
Team Cyanogen has started rolling out latest Cyanogen OS 13.1 with loads of Microsoft “MODs” for OnePlus One (Bacon).Team Cyanogen includes mods for Skype, OneNote, Microsoft Hyperlapse and an updated Cortana modPreviously the device has received a Cyanogen OS 13.0.1 update.We also have posted an article On Download & Install Cyanogen OS 13.0.1 On OnePlus One.Now the company released MOD ready Cyanogen OS 13.1 for OnePlus One.
The Update comes with various security patches, bug fixes, and performance improvement.The latest MOD ready Cyanogen OS 13.1 For OnePlus One comes with a build number ZNH2KAS1KN and is around 378 MB is size.If you want to install it on your device then follow the step by step guide on How to Download & Flash / Install MOD ready Cyanogen OS 13.1 On OnePlus One (bacon)
You May Like [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Root Oneplus One On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow[/symple_box]
- This is only for OnePlus One so don’t try this on other models.
- Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your OnePlus One while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Your OnePlus One device should be running on Cyanogen OS 13 or above.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download & Install Cyanogen OS 13.0.1 On OnePlus One
- Take a backup of your important data.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Should have the stock Cyanogen recovery
[icon name=”cloud-download” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] DOWNLOAD
Cyanogen OS 13.1 for OnePlus One [icon name=”hand-o-down” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL MOD ready Cyanogen OS 13.1 On OnePlus One
Step By Step Guide
- First, download Cyanogen OS 13.1 OTA Update Zip file for OnePlus One from the download section above
- Now transfer the Zip file to the internal memory of your device via USB from the PC
- Boot your OPO into Stock Cyanogen recovery.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now just follow this guide to Flash MOD ready Cyanogen OS 13.1 On OnePlus One.Guide > How To Install Official OTA Update Via Stock Recovery
- Done!!!Now your OPO should be running the latest Cyanogen OS 13.1 android marshmallow 6.0.1
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.