Here we will be sharing How to Download and Flash / Install OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.1 Firmware OTA Update without losing any data (root and non root users).The official OxygenOS 3.2.1 for OnePlus 3 is now available and the great news is that we have both OTA Update and full firmware file of OxygenOS 3.2.1.You can download OxygenOS 3.2.1 for OnePlus 3 (OTA + Full ROM) from the download section.Follow the guide below to update OnePlus 3 to OxygenOS 3.2.1
There is great news for all OnePlus 3 users.Now OxygenOS 3.2.0 is officially available for OnePlus 3.This is an incremental update.OnePlus recently released OxyegnOS 3.1.3 update for OnePlus 3 but few users noticed some bugs like (Memory management and screen problem) so OnePlus has released another update which is OxygenOS 3.2.0
This OxygenOS 3.0.1 is an incremental update.Previously OnePlus 3 was updated to OxygenOS 3.2.0 and we also have posted an article on How to Install OxygenOS 3.2.0 On OnePlus 3.The OxygenOS 3.2.1 is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.The Update will be available via OTA (Over-the-air).You can manually check for the update.We highly recommend upgrading your device to this firmware
The good news is that we have both OTA and Full firmware files of OnePlus 3 Oxygen OS 3.2.1 Firmware.You can manually install the Firmware / ROM On your OnePlus 3.Both rooted and non-rooted users can install this latest firmware update.We are going to share step by step guide to Flash / Install OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.1 Firmware OTA Update Without Losing any data
Changelogs Of OxygenOS 3.2.1
- Fixed some notification issues
- Addressed SIM recognition issue
- Enabled sRGB mode in developer options
- Improved RAM management
For More Info visit the OnePlus Forum here
You only are responsible for your device. We at rootmygalaxy.net won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components.
- First Setup ADB & Fastboot on your windows or mac.Guide for Windows Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows / Guide For Mac How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- This guide is only for OnePlus 3, so don’t try on other OnePlus devices.
- You are not going to lose any data still take a proper backup of your apps and data.
- More than 60% battery is required
- For nonrooted users > How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- For rooted users having TWRP recovery > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
DOWNLOAD OXYGENOS 3.2.1 FOR ONEPLUS 3
OxygenOS 3.2.0 to OxygenOS 3.2.1 (15MB)
OxygenOS 3.2.1 Full ROM for OnePlus 3 (1.2GB)
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL ONEPLUS 3 OXYGENOS 3.2.1 FIRMWARE UPDATE
Note:You can install OTA File (Just Update) if your device is currently On OxygenOS 3.2.0 or just flash the Full Firmware File.
First, read the Pre-requirement section carefully then follow the given steps.
Now follow this guide to Flash / Install OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.1 Firmware Update Download and Install OnePlus 3 Oxygen OS 3.1.3 Firmware Update
(All the steps are same just use this firmware instead of that one)
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂
Source – OnePlus