Guide: How to Flash / Install OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.0 Firmware Update without losing any data (root and non root users).We also have the direct link to Download OxygenOS 3.2.0 for OnePlus 3 (Both OTA and Full firmware file)
There is great news for all OnePlus 3 users.Now OxygenOS 3.2.0 is officially available for OnePlus 3.This is an incremental update.OnePlus recently released OxyegnOS 3.1.3 update for OnePlus 3 but few users noticed some bugs like (Memory management and screen problem) so OnePlus has released another update which is OxygenOS 3.2.0
This OxygenOS 3.0.2 is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.The Update will be available via OTA (Over-the-air).You can manually check for the update.We highly recommend upgrading your device to this firmware
The good news is that we have both OTA and Full firmware files of OnePlus 3 Oxygen OS 3.2.0 Firmware.You can manually install the Firmware / ROM On your OnePlus 3.Both rooted and non-rooted users can install this latest firmware update.We are going to share step by step guide to Flash / Install OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.0 Firmware Update Without Losing any data
New Features In OxygenOS 3.2.0
- Enabled sRGB mode in developer options.
- Improved RAM management.
- Improved GPS performance.
- Enhanced audio playback quality.
For More Info visit the OnePlus Forum here
You only are responsible for your device. We at rootmygalaxy.net won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components.
- First Setup ADB & Fastboot on your windows or mac.Guide for Windows Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows / Guide For Mac How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- This guide is only for OnePlus 3, so don’t try on other OnePlus devices.
- You are not going to lose any data still take a proper backup of your apps and data.
- More than 60% battery is required
- For nonrooted users > How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- For rooted users having TWRP recovery > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Download OxygenOS 3.2.0 for OnePlus 3
OxygenOS 3.1.0 to OxygenOS 3.2.0 (451MB)
OxygenOS 3.1.1 to OxygenOS 3.2.0 (451MB)
OxygenOS 3.1.2 to OxygenOS 3.2.0 (396MB)
OxygenOS 3.1.3 to OxygenOS 3.2.0 (396MB)
Note Above are OTA Update download according to your current firmware version
OxygenOS 3.2.0 Full ROM for OnePlus 3 (1.2GB)
How To Flash / Install OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.0 Firmware Update
You can install OTA File (Just Update) or Full Firmware File.First, read the Pre-requirement section carefully then follow the given steps.
Now follow this guide to Flash / Install OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.0 Firmware Update Download and Install OnePlus 3 Oxygen OS 3.1.3 Firmware Update
(All the steps are same just use this firmware instead of that one)
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂
Source – OnePlus