Official HyadrogenOS is now avaialable for OnePlus 3 (H2OS v1.4.0) Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.You can Download & Install Official HydrogenOS On OnePlus 3 (H2OS)Here we are sharing the link to download H2OS Android marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware for OP3.This is a very simple and easy guide to follow.Here
OnePlus 3 is the latest device from OnePlus.The international OP3 comes with OxygenOS whereas Chinese variant comes with HydrogenOS a.k.a H2OS.But now international users also can install the Official HyadrogenOS Marshmallow firmware on their OnePlus 3.Thanks to Yash98, Senior Member over Xda, we now have the Zip file of official HydrogenOS.You can download the HyadrogenOS Zip file and install that on your OP3 by flashing it via TWRP recovery.
Make sure you have a working TWRP recovery on your OnePlus 3.We have already posted an article on How to Install TWRP Recovery & Root OnePlus 3 so check that out and install the custom recovery first.
You only are responsible for your device. We at rootmygalaxy.net won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components.
- This guide is only for OnePlus 3, so don’t try on other OnePlus devices.
- More than 60% battery is required
- Take backup of your apps and data
- For nonrooted users > How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- For rooted users having TWRP recovery > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Download Official HydrogenOS On OnePlus 3 (Current v005)
Bloat Remover | SuperSU: Link
For more info visit the official Xda thread here
HOW TO FLASH / Install Official HydrogenOS On OnePlus 3 (H2OS v1.4.0)
Image Credit:Pete Slater
- Download the H2OS ROM Zip file from the download section above
- Connect OP3 to PC and transfer the ROM file to device’s internal memory
- Boot OnePlus 3 to TWRP recovery.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Once you in TWRP recovery, flash the ROM file.Guide How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- After installing the ROM Flash Debloater+SuperSU (Download section) (removes included Chinese bloatware) (H2OS_MM_DBLOATR+SuperSU.zip)
- Then Flash the Gapps Zip file using TWRP.Once you have done all the flashing, just reboot your device
- First time boot may take up to 15min (fresh boot)
- Done!!! Your OnePlus 3 should now have the latest Official HydrogenOS.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂