Resurrection Remix on ZTE Nubia Z9 Max: Resurrection Remix for ZTE Nubia Z9 Max is now available to download. Resurrection Remix is packed with all new Android 7.1.1 Nougat features. This ROM is based on Lineage OS, DU, Omni, Slim and pack of RR codes. Resurrection Remix ROM makes your phone more flexible which includes performance improvements and power packed with new features.
Resurrection Remix ROM on ZTE Nubia Z9 Max includes Android 7.1.1 Nougat features like Enable/Disable Navbar, Double Tap To sleep navbar, -Navbar Button Customization smart bar, Brightness Slider, SuperUser Indicator Switch, Carrier Label options, Clock Customizations, Battery Bar customization, Custom Logos, App Sidebar, Tile Animations, Custom Animations, Gestures Anywhere Feature, Pie Trigger, Recents Panel customization, LockScreen customization, Advanced Reboot Menu, SystemUI Tuner and many more exciting features included. In this article, we will guide you how to install Resurrection Remix on ZTE Nubia Z9 Max.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This ROM is for ZTE Nubia Z9 Max devices only.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Check Out Our Full ROM List > Full List Of Best Custom ROMs For ZTE Nubia Z9 Max | Oreo and Nougat ROMs
Steps to Install Resurrection Remix on ZTE Nubia Z9 Max
- Download the Resurrection Remix ROM file and transfer it onto your ZTE Nubia Z9 Max Device using your data cable.
- Reboot your ZTE Nubia Z9 Max device into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Once you are in Recovery Mode follow this guide to flash Resurrection Remix on ZTE Nubia Z9 Max. Guide How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery on ZTE Nubia Z9 Max
- Reboot your smartphone.