Full List Of Best Custom ROMs For ZTE Nubia Z9 Max | Android Oreo (8.0/8.1) and Android Nougat 7.1.2 ROMs: There are tons of things which users can do after rooting their device like flashing Custom ROMs, kernels and Mods. Most of the Custom ROMs are feature rich. They provide loads of customisation options compared to the Stock ROM. Some of the Custom ROMs are well optimised for battery and performance. So, users are always in search of good custom ROMs for their Android smartphones.
ZTE alongside with Xiaomi, Huawei and Lenovo has been dominating the Asian mobile market.But Big brands like Samsung and LG are also doing an excellent job in the Global markets.Xiaomi has a big loyal fanbase.Because of that there are tons of development happen around Xiaomi Devices. There are already some Custom ROMs available for ZTE Nubia Z9 Max.We will be sharing the list below.Remember, this post will be updated regularly with new custom ROMs being added.
ZTE Nubia Z9 Max comes equipped with a 5.50-inch display with a FullHD Screen. ZTE Nubia Z9 Max runs Android 5.0 (Lollipop) out of the box and powered by 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor. ZTE Nubia Z9 Max has 16 GB internal storage that can be expandable upto 128 GB and has 3 GB RAM. ZTE Nubia Z9 Max runs on Non-removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery. The ZTE Nubia Z9 Max features a 16 MP rear camera and 8 MP front facing camera for selfies. Install MIUI 8 on ZTE Nubia Z9 Max to unlock more amazing features.
What is Custom ROMs On Android?
Custom ROMs are based on Official Android source codes which are customized or developed by developers or a community of developers. Custom ROMs come with loads of extra customizations which makes them unique and popular among the android lovers. Remember, Custom ROMs are not provided by HTC or other mobile vendors but are developed and maintained by the community and its contributors.
Benefits Of Custom ROMs
1) Vanilla Android (Pixel Style)
Most Of the AOSP Based Custom ROMs are bloatware free and have very close to the stock look and feel which makes them super snappy. These ROMs are very optimized for battery and performance.
2) Root Access
Most of the Custom ROMs are pre-rooted. The process of gaining full admin control of the Android device is called Rooting On Android. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device. You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 8.0 Oreo) On old device by installing third-party ROMs like Lineage Os 14.1 or 15.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance. You can hibernate any app you want. You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
3) Regular Updates
Most of the Android smartphone manufacturer provides 2-year software support and after that, the devices won’t get any official update. In that case, users have to fully depend on Custom ROMs to test the latest Android on their devices.
Most of the developers of the Custom ROMs provide a 4)regular update which is one of the best things about Custom ROMs.
Android is famous for Customization and Custom ROMs take this to another level. Unlike Stock vanilla android Custom ROMs come with various customization options. We are sharing few of them below
- Users can enable or disable navigation bar
- Users can customize navigation bar and Status bar icons
- Some Custom ROMs come with different MODs
- Some Custom ROMs come with Custom Kernels which allow users to Overclock or underclock the CPU and GPU.
- Some Custom ROMs come with support for Third party themes
5) Battery and Performance
Most Of the Custom ROMs are very close to stock vanilla android in look. The Custom ROMs are very optimized which results in better battery life and smooth performance.
1) Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
If your bootloader is locked then check out the guide here > How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot.Some devices like and Huawei phones need a unlock code.
- Download Moto AIO Tool: Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices
- Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool: Unlock Bootloader Of Devices
- How To Unlock Bootloader On HTC Devices
2) Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
3) Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP Installed.
- How To Download Latest TWRP Recovery On Any Android
- How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left” class=”Bold”]Some Popular Posts You May Like[/su_heading]
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
List of Best Custom ROMs For ZTE Nubia Z9 Max (Oreo and Nougat)
- Install DotOS Oreo ROM On ZTE Nubia Z9 Max (v2.1) (Android 8.1)
- Download and Install Lineage OS 15.1 For ZTE Nubia Z9 Max (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.0 On ZTE Nubia Z9 Max | Android 8.0 Oreo
- Download and Install Resurrection Remix on ZTE Nubia Z9 Max
- Download and Install MIUI 9 On ZTE Nubia Z9 Max (Android 7.1 Nougat)
- Download and Install MIUI 8 On ZTE Nubia Z9 Max (Android 7.0 Nougat)
- Download & Install Unofficial CyanogenMod 14 On ZTE Nubia Z9 Max
- Download Official CM13 ROM For Nubia Z9 Max (NX510J)
More ROMs will be added soon..
How To Install Custom ROMs On ZTE Nubia Z9 Max
- Make sure your device is rooted and have a Custom Recovery installed.
- First, download the desire Custom ROM from above and save it in your device’s sd card
- Now download the GApps file from the link given below and save it in your device’s sd card
For Android Oreo ROMs [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download Latest Gapps For Android Oreo | Android 8.0 GApps
For Android Nougat ROMs [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] [Nougat GApps] Download GApps For Android 7.0/7.1/7.1.2 Nougat
For Android Marshmallow ROMs [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download Official GApps For Android Marshmallow 6.0 /6.0.1
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into the ROM.