Download/Install Resurrection Remix Oreo On HTC One Max (Android 8.1) | RR V6.0.0: Finally, the latest Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 has been released for many smartphones.The latest build is based on Android 8.1 Oreo which is the latest Android version.Now HTC One Max codenamed t6 has started getting the Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 Custom ROM.If you are an HTC One Max user then you can Update HTC One Max To Android 8.1 Oreo Via Resurrection Remix v6.0.0.
HTC One Max was the flagship device of HTC and was launched back in 2013. It was released running Android 4.3 JellyBean and was promised to receive the update to Android Lollipop 5.0. Thanks to custom ROMs, the HTC One Max managed to receive further updates including Android Marshmallow and Nougat and it has now received an unofficial build of the latest version of Android Oreo 8.1 based on Lineage OS 15.1.Now you can easily Update HTC One Max to Android 8.1 Oreo by installing Resurrection Remix v6.0.0
Your device should have root access and TWRP recovery should also be installed to install this latest ROM. The download links and installation procedure is given with this article please read through. With the Android 8.1 ROM, you will also need to download the latest Gapps supported by Android 8.1 Oreo to have the full experience.
But remember these are initial releases so may have some bugs but in future updates, everything will be fixed.So if you are interested, you can install this ROM on your device by following this guide.We have left some steps for you to be able to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix Oreo On HTC One Max (Android 8.1)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the HTC One Max only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (rooted users) and How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Steps To Install Resurrection Remix Oreo On HTC One Max (Android 8.1)
- Download the ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your HTC One Max using your data cable.
- Reboot your HTC One Max into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on your device How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on HTC One Max. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favourite feature in the newest build of RR v6.0.0 built off of Android 8.1 Oreo!