Download and Install Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 On OnePlus 3: As we all know that CyanogenMod is no more they are officially shutting down but the Lineage Os has taken place of the CyanogenMod. so now users will get all the further updates by LineageOS. Here is the good news for OnePlus 3 Users/Owners.
Great News for OnePlus 3 owners/users as Unofficial Lineage OS14.1 has been released for OnePlus 3 with many amazing and different features.The good news is that we have the full firmware file which you can download.Today in this guide you will be able to learn How to Download and Install Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 On OnePlus 3.The best part of this update is that this update is based on LineageOS so we can taste all new LineageOS.
This is unofficial LineageOS 14.1 update so you may not get all OTA update but the best part is that you can enjoy LineageOS Features with the help of our guide this method requires a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM installed on your android device and backup is must because in this process all your data will be lost. Follow this guide to safely Update your OnePlus 3 to Unofficial LineageOS 14.1
This unofficial update so it may contain bugs so plan ahead before installing the ROM.
[icon name=”bell” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Update: Official LineageOs for OnePlus 3 and 3T is now live download here
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the OnePlus 3
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Download Unofficial LineageOS14.1 For OnePlus 3→ Download Link
Download Gapps for OnePlus 3 → Download Link
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL UNOFFICIAL LINEAGE OS 14.1 ON OnePlus 3
- Download the LineageOS14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your OnePlus 3 using your data cable.
- Reboot your OnePlus 3 into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Once you are in Recovery Mode follow this guide to flash Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 On OnePlus 3. Guide How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
[symple_box color=”green” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]You May Also Like [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Enable root access on Lineage Os[icon name=”external-link” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] [/symple_box]
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.