There is a good news for All Nexus 6P Users.Now Official CyanogenMod 13 is available for Nexus 6P.You can Download Official Cm13 Rom For Nexus 6P (Angler).Just download the CM13 Official Android Marshmallow 6.0 ROM from the link below and follow the Guide below to Install Official Cm13 Rom For Nexus 6P (Angler)
Huawei Made Nexus 6P was released last month with it’s younger brother Nexus 5x.Both the device come with latest android 6.0 Marshmallow.Nexus 6P comes with all the high-end features and specs but if you want some extra tweaks with stock android then you should install the CM 13 (CyanogenMod 13) ROM on your device
→ Download Official Cm13 Rom For Nexus 6P (Angler)
Now Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Update Available For Nexus 6p.Guide–>>[Steps] Install Android 6.0.1 MMB29M On Nexus 6P Marshmallow
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin this process
How to Safely Download Official Cm13 Rom For Nexus 6P (Angler)
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Nexus 6P while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
→ Take a proper Nandroid Backup via TWRP Recovery First
1.Make sure you have an Unlocked bootloader on Your 6P.For Help Follow this Guide–>>Unlock the Bootloader Of Nexus (same as Nexus 5X)
2.Your device must have custom recovery (TWRP) to install CM13 rom in it.Follow this Guide–>>How to Root Google Nexus 6P & Install TWRP Recovery
How to Flash / Install Official Cm13 Rom For Nexus 6P (Angler)
Step By Step Guide
- First Do all things written in the Pre-Requirement section
- Then download Both CM13 and Gapps Files to your PC then connect your Nexus 6P to the PC via USB-C
- Transfer both the Zip files to the internal memory of your device
- Now boot your device to Recovery Mode
- Then flash CM13 rom and Gapps 6.0 Via Custom recovery
- Then Clear cache and Clear Data.
- Reboot your device from Recovery Main menu (Press Reboot System)
- Done!!!Your Nexus 6P should now have Official CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM 13 (Android Marshmallow 6.0)
For detailed help on installation visit this post–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.