Guide: How to Download & Flash / Install OnePlus 3 Stock Firmware Oxygen OS 3.1.2 (Signed ZIP).Here we have the Stock ROM of OnePlus 3 latest OxygenOS 3.1.2 (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow)
OnePlus 3 has recently been released but there are loads of stuff going around the device.First, we got root guide for Oneplus 3 then the unroot guide and now have the full stock Firmware / ROM file of OnePlus 3 which is insane.There is also a CyanogenMod 13 ROM available for the device.We have posted an article on ” Download & Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On OnePlus 3 “.So do check out that post if you are a fan of CyanogenMod ROMs.
Now there is another great news for OP3 users.Naman Bhalla over OnePlus forums has shared Signed flashable zips of OnePlus 3 Stock Firmware Oxygen OS 3.1.2.You can download the ROM from the download section and then flash it via stock recovery.We will be sharing step by step guide to Download & Flash / Install OnePlus 3 Stock Firmware Oxygen OS 3.1.2 (Signed ZIP).
This Stock ROM is very helpful.You can flash this Stock Firmware to unbrick / unroot your OnePlus 3device.You can fix bootloop issue by just flashing the Stock Firmware.
You only are responsible for your device. We at rootmygalaxy.net won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components.
- This guide is only for OnePlus 3, so don’t try on other OnePlus devices.
- Take a proper backup of your apps and data.
- For nonrooted users > How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- For rooted users having TWRP recovery > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Full ROM (Signed ZIP) – Oxygen OS 3.1.2 For OnePlus 3
How to Flash / Install OnePlus 3 Stock Firmware Oxygen OS 3.1.2 (Signed ZIP)
- Download the ROM file from the above link
- Connect your device to PC and transfer the file to internal memory of your device
- Now follow this guide to flash the firmware using stock recovery.Guide How to Install Stock Firmware/ROM On OnePlus Devices
- Done!!!! Your Oneplus 3 now has the latest OxygenOS 3.1.2 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂