Guide: How to Download and Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On OnePlus 3 (Homemade unofficial CyanogenMod 13 Custom ROM)
OnePlus 3 was released a few days back and the great news is that the developers have started working on this device.Now there is an unofficial CyanogenMod 13 Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 available for the device.Very special thanks to XDA Recognized Developer Grarak for releasing an Unofficial CM13 ROM for OnePlus 3.
He has also released TWRP for OnePlus 3 and we have already posted an article on How to Install TWRP Recovery & Root OnePlus 3.As you guys know OnePlus 3 comes with OxygenOS which is very fast, clean and customizable skin.But when it comes to features no ROM can beat CyanogenMod.And now you can install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On OnePlus 3.
This ROM is not developed by team CM but based on their CM 13 source code and latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.It is a very clean ROM and features rich Custom ROM.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On OnePlus 3 Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 (Unofficial )
Supported Devices: This guide is only for OnePlus 3.So don’t try on other Devices
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- Only follow if you know what you are doing
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your OnePlus 3 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Install TWRP Recovery & Root OnePlus 3
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Safely Flash CM13 Marshmallow ROM On OnePlus 3
How to Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On OnePlus 3 (UNOFFICIAL )
Step By Step Guide
*First read Pre-Requirement section carefully, then follow the given steps to Flash Unofficial CM13 Marshmallow ROM On OnePlus 3
- Download both Un-Official CM13 For OP3 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next, Connect your OnePlus 3 to Your Pc via provided USB-C cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your OnePlus 3
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 ROM On OnePlus 3 [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram