Here we will be sharing direct links to Download Stock ROM For T-Mobile Galaxy S7/S7 Edge (SM-G930T/SM-G935T) | T-Mobile Galaxy S7 and T-Mobile Galaxy S7 Edge Stock Firmware are now available for download.Here we are the stock firmware which comes with the phone, here in this case T-Mobile S7/S7 Edge came with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Everybody should have the stock firmware/ROM file of the device as it comes in handy sometimes.You can flash the Stock ROM On your device to fix boot loop, soft and hard brick issues.It is very simple to flash stock firmware on Galaxy devices.
If you own a Samsung Galaxy S7 G930T or S7 Edge G935T and searching for the Stock Android Marshmallow 6.0 Firmware then you are at the right place.Here we will be sharing the direct link to Download Stock ROM For T-Mobile Galaxy S7/S7 Edge and step by step guide to Install it.
You have to download the latest version of Odin flash tool and the right firmware file for your device then you can easily flash the stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone.We are sharing a detailed guide down below.
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
- More than 50% battery
- Take a backup of your important data such as sms, call logs, important documents etc
T-Mobile S7 SM-G930T (T-Mobile)
Download G930TUVU4APK1_G930TTMB4APK1_TMB.zip (Android 6.0.1 Stock ROM)
T-Mobile S7 Edge SM-G935T (T-Mobile)
Download G935TUVU4APK1_G935TTMB4APK1_TMB.zip (Android 6.0.1 Stock ROM)
How To Flash / Install Stock ROM/Firmware On T-Mobile Galaxy S7/S7 Edge (SM-G930T/SM-G935T)
First Download the right firmware file for your device, then follow this guide to flash this Stock Firmware On T-mobile Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge > How To Install A Stock Firmware Using Odin
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below 🙂