Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On T-Mobile Galaxy S7/S7 Edge (Android 8.0 Oreo): LineageOS which was previously known as CyanogenMod has a new update LineageOS 15 but the official version is yet to be released.Unofficial LineageOS 15 is now available for various Android devices.If you are a T-Mobile Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge (G930T and G935T) user then follow the guide to Update T-Mobile Galaxy S7/S7 Edge to Android 8.0 Oreo via LineageOS 15.
T-Mobile has not confirmed when these phones are going to get the official Android 8.0 Oreo update but we are sure that it will take time and it may be available in mid- 2018.But if you’re interested testing out the new Android 8.0 Oreo update On your device then you are at the right place.Thanks to the developer who made it possible to taste all new latest versions of Android. Now you can Install Lineage OS 15 on Sony Xperia XZ Premium.
As this is the initial stage of development the official builds are not yet released. This build may not work as a daily driver as you expect. As official builds are under development, you can wait until official release. But if you want to test this Lineage OS 15 ROM on Sony Xperia XZ Premium and taste the latest Android 8.0 Oreo features. Follow the below step by step guide to Install Lineage OS 15 On T-Mobile Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left” class=”Bold”]Related Posts[/su_heading]
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Official Oreo Status T-Mobile Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
- Download Lineage OS 15 (Link Removed and will be updated soon)
- Lineage os 15 For Supported devices
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
How to install Lineage OS 15 On T-Mobile Galaxy S7/S7 Edge | Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into LineageOS 15.0 Based on Android Oreo 8.0. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.