In this guide, you will be able to learn how to Download Unofficial Sailfish OS For Xiaomi Redmi Note 3: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is one of the most exciting devices till date. Released over an year ago, the Redmi Note 3 still has potential to rock as some people’s daily driver smartphone of choice. No wonder the Redmi Note 3 didn’t get any updates from the official Chinese vendor, MiUI.
The problem with Xiaomi is its sick MiUI skin on top of Android. Even though Xiaomi devices running MiUI have gotten updates up till Android Nougat, one cannot differentiate between the versions thanks to the same persistent look of the ugly skin. While there might be cool features in the smartphones running MiUI, the looks and feels are just way too ugly. Well, the Redmi Note 3 suffers from just that!
If you want to try out something entirely different from what you’ve been offered with MiUI and other custom OSes till now, then we highly suggest you try out Sailfish OS. It is a great custom ROM, since it is very lightweight, and is very easy and simple to use, with big, clear icons, and with zero complexity.
If you would like to try out Sailfish OS on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, then you’re absolutely at the right place! With just a few minutes to spare, you’ll be able to install the beautiful custom ROM on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3! Let’s begin, and have a look on how you can Download Unofficial Sailfish OS For Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
Check Full Redmi Note 3 Custom ROMs List > [20+ ROMs] Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Custom ROMs Collection (Marshmallow, Nougat and Oreo)[/mks_pullquote]
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Redmi Note 3 only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Sailfish OS For Redmi Note 3→ Download Link
└download the latest built according to date
Download Unofficial Sailfish OS For Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Download the Sailfish OS ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your Redmi Note 3 using your data cable.
- Reboot your Redmi Note 3 into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to Flash Official Sailfish OS on Redmi Note 3 : How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Once done, follow this definite guide to flash GApps Download & Install Gapps For CM14 / CM14.1 ROMs
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Good going! You’ve now learnt how to Download Unofficial Sailfish OS For Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favorite feature in the weird custom ROM!