Full Collection of Huawei P20 Lite Stock Firmware/ROM: The design of Huawei P20 Lite deserves a special mention as it comes with a top-notch iPhone X type design. It is a bezel-less smartphone and it has 5.84-inch FHD+ 1080 x 2280 resolution with the aspect ratio of 19:9. As always, it comes with an n-house processor Kirin 659 chipset. The device sports 4 GB of RAM and 64GB and 128 GB internal storage variants. You can further expand it via microSD card up to 256 GB. As far as the rear camera goes, it has the trending dual setup with 16MP + 2MP sensors. The front camera is extremely powerful with a 24MP sensor. Most importantly, the device runs on Android Oreo out of the box. It is not stock Android but EMUI 8.0 which is a custom skin built. The battery is 3000mah one with fast charging facility.
Android is an open source operating system so there are loads of modified ROMs or firmware commonly known as Custom ROMs are available for Android devices. Users love to root and install these custom ROMs to get more features which were missing from the official firmware. But if the user misses a single step, he/she may brick the android phone and only be installing the stock firmware can restore the device.
Although experimentation can help you increase the usability of the device, at times you might need to get back into the stock firmware. The reasons can be many from the device going in to boot loop to getting the device bricked due to a wrong step in rooting or custom ROM installation. So every time we request users to follow the guides carefully to avoid such kind of situations.
The installation process is quite easy just you have to download the required things from the download section. For installing this stock ROM you have to take the help of ADB and fastboot commands. If you already knew the process of installing then you don’t need to take the help of installation part or if you don’t know the process then you can take the help of the installation part.
Install Official Stock ROM On Huawei P20 Lite (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Huawei P20 Lite Stock Firmware Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Huawei P20 Lite
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Huawei P20 Lite ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Huawei P20 Lite
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Huawei P20 Lite
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Huawei P20 Lite
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 P)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Download Android P Themed ROM For Any Android (Dot Os 2.3)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a backup of your device’s data
Download and Installation
- Download ANE-L21C185B158 (126.96.36.199) (November 2018 Security/Russia): Download and Install Guide Here
Hope you are clear with the installation guide. If you have any queries please leave a comment below.