Are you using LG G7 ThinQ (T-Mobile) variant, then you can upgrade your device to the latest software version by following our guide below. T-Mobile LG G7 ThinQ (LMG710TM) users are getting the November 2019 patch based on Android 9.0 Pie. It includes the November 2019 security patch only to the variant that improves system bug fixes and security concerns. The update is rolling out over OTA in batches and comes with a software version G710TM20f. Check out the guide to Download G710TM20f November 2019 patch For T-Mobile LG G7 ThinQ.
The Android Security Patch 2019 November fixes a major vulnerability in the System component that could enable a remote attacker using a specially crafted file to execute arbitrary code within the context of a privileged process. You can check out additional details here.
Check for OTA Update
If you’re using the T-Mobile LG G7 ThinQ model, you can check for the OTA update manually. Go to the device Settings menu > tap on About Phone > select Software updates > then Check for Update. If your T-Mobile LG G7 ThinQ gets Android 9 Pie update OTA notification, just download and install it.
Due to the bigger update file size, we will recommend you to connect your device to a Wi-Fi network. Make sure to charge your device at least up to 60% for a hassle-free update.
If you want to update your T-Mobile LG G7 ThinQ manually via the LG Bridge tool, you can do that as well. We hope this article will come in handy for the T-Mobile G7 ThinQ users if in case, you’re waiting for the latest security patch update for a while.
T-Mobile LG G7 ThinQ: Firmware Details
- Android version: 9.0 Pie
- Security patch level (SPL): November 2019
- Software version: G710TM20f
- Network: T-Mobile
- Region: USA
How to Install G710TM20f November 2019 patch For T-Mobile LG G7 ThinQ
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device has a custom recovery installed like TWRP.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your LG device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging. Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a Nandroid backup.
- Maintain a 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- LG PC Suite for Windows & Mac
- LG Flash Tool
- Download ROM File: http://pkg02.lime.gdms.lge.com/dn/downloader.dev?fileKey=FW8CYZU7C2XQAQR9C01FRN3/G710TM20f_00_TMO_US_OP_1031.kdz
Guide to Install Stock ROM on LG G7 ThinQ
Check this full guide from XDA.
We hope this guide will help you a lot.